GET LIFETIME ACCESS TO ALL PRESENTATIONS, RECORDINGS & $1000+ WORTH OF BONUS CONTENT FOR $53
Grab the PMO Virtual Summit All-Access Pass for lifetime, on-demand access – for only $53
DISCOVER THE EXACT STEPS THAT WORLD-CLASS PMO LEADERS ARE TAKING TO LAUNCH AND SECURE A POWERFUL, STABLE PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE!
THE PMO VIRTUAL SUMMIT FEATURED 20 PMO LEADERS AND EXPERT AUTHORS TO SHOW HOW TO ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN A PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE THAT MAKES YOUR COMPANY PURR. NO MUSS. NO FUSS.
This summit’s designed specifically to fuel the success of aspiring and first-time PMO Leaders.
This “one-stop PMO learn fest” also featured thought leaders and practitioners from related disciplines (like leadership, strategy execution, and change management) to offer a comprehensive and “ready-to-apply” learning experience on:
- choosing PMO leadership as a profession
- why PMO leadership is a rewarding career
- developing the attributes required to be an outstanding PMO leader
- landing the top PMO role for the first time
- building a results-driven PMO from scratch
- conquering challenges related to obtaining stakeholder buy-in
- demonstrating continuous value of the PMO
YOU’RE ALREADY FULLY LOADED.
Just by watching this series of interviews and talks, you’ll be ready to rock – with a ton of strategies, insights, ideas and action steps you need to become a professional PMO leader and KEEP your place in the company.
You’ll discover the peculiar strategies and success shortcuts that skyrocketed 20+ respected speakers and authors to the top.
They’ve done it all – wrestled with unhappy executives in the C-branch and underwhelming results. They’ve been tied up with massive amounts of reports and status updates that kept them from doing their jobs properly – or at all! They’ve struggled running operations on a day to day basis – but they’ve come out ahead. And now they want to compress their decades of experience and best strategies for you.
WATCH THESE STRATEGIES WHENEVER, WHEREVER, FOREVER, FOR ONLY $53
THIS EXCLUSIVE ONLINE EVENT IS BROKEN DOWN INTO THREE EASY-TO-FOLLOW THEMES TO HELP YOU SUCCEED FASTER:
THEME 1: BECOMING A PMO LEADER
What are the skills and mindset you should have to be ready to take on the challenges that come with the role?
What kind of experience (& positioning) will make you the go-to choice for organizations as their next PMO Leader?
Hear the experts on the PMO Virtual Summit tackle all these questions and more so that you can consciously and deliberately chart out your professional development and get the top PMO role.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- Have you already lost your chance at PMO leadership? The wrong career path can make it VERY tough to get buy-in from upper management. We’ll show you the quick adjustments you can make to win them over.
- Outside The Office: What are the personal skills and traits you should cultivate in order to run a PMO. “Walking naked” may be your number one tool – but don’t worry, you’ll probably get to keep your clothes on.
- The Three Things “Everybody Knows” about PMO leadership: Andy Jordan, President of Roffensian Consulting, explains the assumptions you’ve already made – and then explains why they’re wrong.
- Why A Successful Business Leader Can Learn To Run A PMO In 30 Days… and an experienced project manager can’t always learn what’s needed – even if it takes a year! You’ll discover why, and what the cure is.
- “Wait, Wait, I Had Something For This…” There are ten “little mistakes” that can destroy your organization. Some can be as small as making a list of tasks. Chris Croft has seen all of them – and he’ll explain, too.
- 4 Keys To Compelling Positive Action: Everyone knows the major problems facing people in our industry. Christopher Cook spends time showing us 4 “go-to” solutions, then gives examples for every facet of office life.
Your speakers for Theme 1: Becoming a PMO Leader are
President, Roffensian Consulting S.A.
Dr. Wanda Curlee
Associate Professor, American Public University
PMO Mob Collector & Director, PMO Learning
Management Trainer, Chris Croft Training
Author, The Entrepreneurial Project Manager
Dr. CJ Walker Waite
Executive Vice President, Praxis Corporation
CEO, Praxis Corporation
Speaker, Author, PMO Leader, Trainer and Mentor
The Achievement Coach, Harper Hallett Consulting Ltd
THEME 2: SETTLING IN TO YOUR PMO
Do you find yourself caught between figuring out what to do, putting out fires, appeasing sponsors, motivating your team all while determining the direction of your PMO?
Are you searching frantically on Google for the silver bullet that will help you solve all these problems, or going through various blogs, books and podcasts trying to figure it out all on your own?
We’ve got you covered. Our speakers will lay it down so you don’t have to go through the mental and emotional stress. They’ll pour out what they’ve learnt (the hard way!) on what you should do as you’re settling into the role, what’s ok, what’s not, and how you can tackle the most pressing issues during this crucial transition phase.
- Usually, the Stakeholder is priority one. But in some companies, he’s problem number one. Inside, Andy Kaufman explains six REAL strategies his students and clients have used to win over the skeptical, difficult, and stubborn stakeholders.
- Getting (And Keeping) Buy-In Across Your Organization. Organizational acceptance of, and commitment to, your PMO is a process that starts with you. Julia Steel literally wrote the book on getting Buy-In.
- “Justify Your PMO In Seven Slides.” No problem. Emma-Ruth Arnaz-Pemberton has been educating C-level executives on the importance of PMOs for years, and she’ll show you exactly how to make your case.
Your speakers for Theme 2: Settling In To Your PMO are
President, Institute for Leadership Excellence & Development
Director, Wellingtone Project Management
President & Chief Change Agent, Capillary Consulting
Speaker, Author, Trainer & Coach
Managing Partner, Doug Enterprises
Project Management Trainer, BOBCAT Academy
CEO, Xpress Lingo Solutions
GET ACCESS TO 20+ EXPERT PRESENTATIONS PLUS VIP BONUSES FOR JUST… $53
THEME 3: MASTERING THE PMO
What’s worked for other PMOs may not work for yours.
Because all PMOs are different – each one has unique requirements!
That’s why our speakers will be sharing strategies that are battled-tested across numerous situations. And you’ll be able to customize these strategies specifically for your PMO.
So hear what these experts have to say and put what you learn into action – immediately!
- The PMO Lifecycle: Bill Dow walks you through running a PMO, breaking down executive reports, as well as specific reports like project dependencies, managing day to day operations and more.
- Keeping Your Office Agile: An “agile” PMO is a different beast that requires communication and accountability. While it has many advantages, it can be hard to keep track of the many moving gears.
- Setting Priorities For Success: You’d be absolutely shocked at how many PMO’s don’t setup a priority of their programs and projects – and it shows. You’ll get a small demo of one – along with other templates and reports that will keep your PMO running smoothly.
- The Top Ten Components Of Running A PMO: … and a tricky #11 that “isn’t your problem” but will be laid at your feet anyway.
- Is Your PMO Sustainable? It’s easy and thrilling to get started filling out dozens of forms and templates and tools. But that can increase mental overhead, burn time, and set the wrong expectations – the exact opposite of what you want.
- The P-M-O Approach Works Wonders – Joe Pusz (also known as PMO Joe) breaks down the reasons other departments get the respect and breathing room PMOs usually don’t – and how to adjust your PMO to fix it.
- How to Build and Run a PMO that Delivers IMPACT in Less than 90 Days. Laura Barnard breaks down her proven system for delivering PMO capability without all of the headaches that most PMO leaders face.
Your speakers for Theme 3: Mastering the PMO are
CEO, PMO Strategies
Author & Owner, Dow Publishing
Mark Price Perry
Business Driven PMO Evangelist, BOT International
Founder & CEO, THE PMO SQUAD
Project Management Portfolio Director and Associate Instructor, University of Utah
Founder & Host, PMO Virtual Summit
BONUS THEME: PERSPECTIVES ON PMO LEADERSHIP AS A PROFESSION
How many times have you heard someone say, “I really want to become a PMO Leader”?
This role is in high demand but it’s rarely viewed as a profession.
Hear exclusive perspectives from some of the top names in the PMO world on the benefits of treating PMO Leadership as a profession, the key hurdles that this notion faces, and what we all can do to raise its recognition and value within our organizations.
CEO, PMO Strategies
Author & Owner, Dow Publishing
President, Roffensian Consulting S.A.
Mark Price Perry
Business Driven PMO Evangelist, BOT International
I‘M IN! LET’S DO THIS!
AND THAT’S ONLY A SAMPLE OF WHAT’S INSIDE. THIS SUMMIT WAS DESIGNED WITH A PURPOSE.
There are plenty of resources out there for other sections and offices in a corporation, but PMO’s are often the neglected middle child – with everyone fighting turf wars over funding and finishing their projects, nobody works to coordinate projects and keep them on track.
They’re often treated like a layer of bureaucracy that comes between the company and its goals – but a well-managed PMO can be the opposite. These experts know ALL about it, not just the perception, but actually improving the situation.
So I didn’t have to do much arm wringing to get a huge list of accomplished minds to participate in this project. They knew about the challenges of fighting for a PMO, fighting to become the leader and fighting to keep your place there.
I was looking for big ideas, actionable information, and real inspiration designed to make you STOP waiting and START conquering your biggest challenges in meeting strategic goals, achieving operational efficiency, and delivering project value.
And I think we achieved something that’s RARELY been done before in this industry.
WATCH THE PMO VIRTUAL SUMMIT AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
With The PMO Virtual Summit All-Access Pass, you can re-watch the entire event anytime you feel like watching. Play it, pause it to use the bathroom, rewind to let the strategies sink in.
Isn’t technology great?
The PMO Leadership role offers a path to a fulfilling career – more exposure to executive leadership, additional responsibilities, a lot of personal and professional development, and better financial remuneration
And setting up a PMO successfully concretely validates all that you can do. For many, this leads directly to executive status: from a PMO Leader to a VP or even a jump to C-level roles.
What value would you put on these two (2) opportunities?
The PMO Virtual Summit offers the learning for you to achieve both.
Oh, and you’ll get all the bonuses below ($1000 + in value)
Bonus #1 : VIDEO ON-DEMAND PRINCE2 EXAM PREP COURSE ($900 VALUE)
PRINCE2 is the world’s most widely used project control framework. Exactly what PMOs and project managers need to agree when they structure their information flows, define their information content, establish clear roles and responsibilities and establish good governance by the organisation’s leadership. In this course Simon Harris Ex PRINCE2 examiner, practitioner and P2 exam trainer since last century gives a completely video based explanation of how you can use PRINCE2 in a real-world (mixed “common-sense” and or PMBoK-Guide and or agile methods world). The course covers and goes beyond the requirements of the whole AXELOS foundation and practitioner syllabus. NOTE the free course does not include PRINCE2 exam bookings but as a fully accredited training organisation Simon Harris can book exams with PeopleCert for people wishing to sit the exams online after studying.
Bonus #2 : TWO “BONUS PRESENTATIONS” WITH INDUSTRY EXPERTS ($50 VALUE)
It’s the irresistible icing on your cake. Learn exclusively from two (2) industry experts if you get the all-access pass, including Russ St. Hilaire, Owner/Coach/Advisor at LeadThePMO.com!
Bonus #3 : EXPLAINING YOUR PMO’S VALUE TO EXECUTIVES ($40 VALUE)
Simon Harris, Principal Consultant, Logical Model Ltd takes a pragmatic look at how to develop a 15-second elevator pitch for your PMO, and what to do to have the 15min explanation ready for when opportunity arises.
Bonus #4 : VALUE QUESTIONNAIRE ($20 VALUE)
You know you’re going to have to present your ideas to the people around you. This questionnaire will help you hit the ground running. Just as importantly, by the time you’re finished asking, they’ll hopefully understand why PMO is needed and what it can do.
Bonus #5 : SKILLS ATTRIBUTES INSPECTIONS GUIDE ($10 VALUE)
Are you SERIOUSLY ready to be a PMO leader? This attribute inspection guide comes from my own experiences of the qualifications and questions you’re going to be asked – if you can win here, you can win anywhere.
Bonus #6 : EBOOK: PERSONAL & PMO PROFESSIONAL GROWTH ($10 VALUE)
As a PMO Leader, you just don’t need to take care of your PMO, your team and your stakeholders. You also need to take care of: YOU. Dive into this eBook to discover the paths and motivation to your own personal and professional development.
THAT’S ONLY SOME OF THE BONUSES YOU’LL BE GETTING…
There are actually three (3) MORE bonuses! That’s a total a nine (9) bonuses. Curious about the other three (3)? Hint: they have something to do with strong business cases, resource management and more!
GET ALL-ACCESS RIGHT NOW
SO TAKE A LOOK AT THE 2018 PMO VIRTUAL SUMMIT ALL-ACCESS PASS
It means you get total, in depth knowledge – without ever waiting in front of the PC or paying thousands to get to a convention hall.
And you’ll have lifetime access – that means you can learn on your schedule and take a load off. Your access lasts FOREVER.
GET YOUR COPY OF THE ALL-ACCESS PASS TODAY FOR ONLY $53
WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 6 MONTHS?
Are you going to spend your next couple of years in the underbelly of your company, still looking for a job that will showcase your value instead of PROVING it for yourself?
You have to know by now that nobody’s going to truly look out for your family but you. You can’t afford to leave it to chance if you want to become a PMO leader.
Will you be watching TED Talks and reading motivational books, trying to build courage for NEXT month?
Or even worse, will you finally get the PMO… only to find that everyone hates you?
Can you handle being “the bad cop” for an entire organization…
Or worse, knowing they’re actually right deep down?
A lot of people have lived through that humiliation.
But you’ll never have to.
You already have access to this elite training.
You’re already set to learn from over 20 speakers and experts.
You’ll have the tools and resources to make an incredible impression – and keep your PMO going strong.
Imagine yourself six months from now, confident and relaxed.
Sure, there’s stress – there always is…
But you already KNOW what’s coming, and you’ve got the magic playbook to handle it. Even better you have support from your team and your stakeholders, who already know how indispensable the PMO – AND YOU – really are.
No more wondering what to do next.