During these uncertain times, many PMO Leaders approached me to be part of a mastermind for PMO Leaders.
They wanted to belong to a closed group exclusively for PMO Leaders and learn how they’re navigating the challenges we’re facing today.
I wasn’t running any masterminds before.
That’s changing now!
Introducing the PMO Leader Mastermind
Here’s what you can expect from the Mastermind:
- Exclusively for PMO Leaders: this will be for current PMO Leaders only
- Bi-weekly calls: the group will meet on a fixed day at a set time once every two (2) weeks
- Dedicated Slack channel: to enable continuous communication and collaboration (and not just meet on the calls)
- Learn from peers & support each other: the learning just isn’t coming from me, but from all the participants sharing their knowledge and experiences
- Facilitated “themed” discussions: the format of the calls will mix up from Ask Hussain Anything to teaching on a dedicated topic to having discussions on pre-defined themes
- Guest speakers: who are experts and experienced practitioners in related disciplines like leadership, communication and more
- And more: additional benefits and perks will be added based on feedback received from the participants
Mastermind or peer-to-peer groups have been critical in the success of organizations, personalities and many individuals that have set their eyes on certain goals.
Did you study for your PMP exam in a group? That’s an example of a mastermind group you may have already participated in.
Or perhaps been part of a group gym program where you’re getting inspired by others to push yourself and hit your targets?
As you may know, I launched the PMO Virtual Summit in 2018.
Before I did it, I never realized the amount of work and coordination required to make it a success.
And I wouldn’t have been able to get the results I achieved (25+ speakers, 1,400+ participants from across the globe) had I not been part of a mastermind that was focused on launching virtual summits.
I’ve been part of many masterminds myself and can safely say that the investment of time, effort and money have been worth it.Hussain Bandukwala
Are you serious about advancing yourself as a PMO Leader?
How would you feel being part of a group where you can safely and confidentially discuss your challenges?
Do you want to be equipped to take on the demands of your role confidently?
Get the must-have resource for every PMO Leader and put it in your toolkit!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I received a lot of pertinent questions and I’m addressing most of the commonly themed queries here:
- Why is this paid?
- The strength of any mastermind is not in the organizer, but in the participants. And the quality of the learning, support, and discussions can only be top-notch if the participants show-up. The reality is that no one ever takes anything seriously that’s offered for free. So the fee is in place to only attract PMO Leaders that are serious about their growth and evolution.
- Is there a minimum commitment?
- Yes, you need to be enrolled in the program for a minimum of two (2) months and have attended at least three (3) out of the four (4) sessions held during that time.
- Can I leave the group anytime?
- After you’ve met the minimum commitment as described above, you can leave the group anytime after that.
- Do you have offer a money-back guarantee?
- Yes, I offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. After you’ve met the minimum commitment as described above, if you feel that you haven’t received the value you expected from the group, you can get your two (2) months’ payments back.
- Do I need to have certain qualifications to be a part of the group?
- You just need to be a PMO Leader at the time of enrollment. Not just be a part of a PMO, or be a PMO Consultant. But be a PMO Leader.
- Is there a deadline to enrolling in the Mastermind?
- Yes, you need to be enrolled by 11:59pm (Toronto / New York time) on Friday, April 10, 2020.
- When will the Mastermind start?
- Barring any unforeseen situation(s), the Mastermind is expected to start in the week of April 20, 2020.
- What are the dates and timings of the sessions?
- This will be decided based on availability and convenience of the participants. A poll will be sent out to assess this after the enrollment. Your ideal times requested aren’t guaranteed but I will try my best to accommodate as many participants as possible.
- How long will each session be?
- Each session will be one (1) hour long.
- Is there a limit to the number of participants in the group?
- Yes, to create an inclusive environment where every participant’s voice is heard, the group will have no more than eight (8) participants.
- My company may not reimburse me for this expense – do I still need to pay?
- Yes, this is an investment in your professional advancement.
- What if I can’t join a session due to a genuine reason?
- All sessions will be recorded and made available to all group participants so you can catch-up that way.
- Will there be a penalty for missing sessions?
- Many mastermind have a policy of charging participants a set fee for missing group sessions. I am not putting this rule in place at the moment. However, this policy can be instituted at my discretion at any time by providing a notice to all participants – especially if repeat absences becomes a pattern. Note: as mentioned above already, if you leave after the first two (2) months of joining the Mastermind and want your 2 months’ payments back, you must have attended at least three (3) out of the four (4) sessions.