On 25 September, 2017, I was honoured and humbled to participate in a PMO Roundtable with Peter Taylor and Bill Dow (two massive PMO stalwarts and accomplished PMO authors). It was hosted by Andy Kaufman for his People and Projects Podcast.
If you want to learn about the state of the PMO and what you can do to set it up, don’t miss this podcast episode!
Here’s a quick breakdown of what we spoke about:
- 0:01: Opening remarks.
- 3:33: State of PMOs today.
- 8:28: What are some of the important steps in setting up a PMO?
- 14:19: How do you keep a PMO relevant and valuable?
- 19:24: How to get executive support for you and your PMO?
- 24:24: How is continued adoption of Agile within organizations impacting PMOs?
- 29:46: What would PMOs look like 5-10 years from now?
- 34:30: Closing remarks.
Check out the podcast episode here: