the discovery workshop
on-demand virtual pmo workshop
DISCOVER & MASTER THE EXACT STEPS YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR PMO A ROARING SUCCESS!
GET BATTLE-TESTED, ACTIONABLE TEMPLATES (INCLUDING 60+ METRICS & KPIs)
OBTAIN CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
EARN 2.75 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT UNITS (PDUs)
COMPLETE THE WORKSHOP – ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
It may come as a surprise to you but your Project Management Office’s (PMO’s) success doesn’t just mean that your company will be successful, or that you’ll just get to add it as a professional achievement on your resume.
A successful PMO can also lead to a bonus payday, advanced leadership opportunities and additional financial renumeration for you.
Impress your leadership team, influence your stakeholders, and mobilize your team to your PMO’s success. All so that your PMO can make solid contributions to your company. And you in turn, can achieve financial prosperity and accelerate your career growth!
Take the example of a client I worked with.
He was the Director of PMO at one of the fastest growing companies in North America (as deemed by Deloitte’s Fast 500TM program), and with the success of his PMO, he was elevated to the role of Vice President of Business Operations – in just 3 months’ time!
Want to make this kind of career jump yourself?
Here’s the thing – half of the PMOs that are setup are deemed as “failures” within three (3) years of their creation.
Do you know why?
The #1 reason for this is that PMOs aren’t able to get buy-in from their stakeholders.
What causes that?
PMO Leaders acting in haste and not truly understanding why their PMOs should really exist.
And as a result, the executive leadership and stakeholders come up with their own expectations – which are not in synch with what the PMO Leaders are working on.
You see, with the fear of failure, not looking good in front of others, and losing this incredible opportunity (aka getting fired), PMO Leaders start putting together a PMO quickly that they think will work.
And that’s a problem because what they think might work, isn’t necessarily the same as what will.
In addition to this, many PMO Leaders get their roles accidentally.
This means that while their leadership believes that they can do the job, these “accidental” PMO Leaders are not quite ready for the role – so a tremendous amount of learning needs to happen on the job, while putting up the front of a pro!
There’s only one thing that can help you as a PMO Leader here – the exact steps of how to properly setup your PMO from scratch!
And that’s what I cover in this workshop.
“I participated in the PMO Discovery Workshop as a stepping stone to building the maturity of our Project Management Office. The workshop provided an excellent overview and roadmap from identifying and interviewing stakeholders, current state analysis, requirements gathering through optimization. The personalized approach to participant’s unique situations was very helpful to answer real life business challenges. I have already started to incorporate some of the lessons learned with positive results.”- David F., Head of Project Management Office (PMO) – Group IT, An International Plant/Process Engineering Group
Instead of acting with haste, as a PMO Leader you should instead identify & prioritize all your stakeholders’ pain-points, build your PMO so that it addresses these challenges, and evaluate & report your progress consistently.
With this approach, you know exactly what your PMO’s value is, can easily explain it to your stakeholders, get their buy-in (yes!), and position it for success.
And that’s what’s covered in this 3-hour workshop, available to you on-demand so you can anytime, anywhere, whenever it works for you.
If you’re in the midst of setting up a PMO, starting out as a brand new PMO Leader, or just aspiring to be one, this workshop is for you!
“The PMO Discovery Workshop provided valuable insight on standing up and running an efficient Project Management Office. I particularly found the PMO Role Assessment and Prioritization very useful in identifying and prioritizing the issues and challenges faced by a PMO. I look forward to implementing the practices learned with my team of project professionals to make our PMO operate more efficiently”- Josh K., PMO Director at a government agency, USA
In this 3-hour workshop, you’ll learn:
- The framework to quickly identify all your stakeholders and avoid the costly mistake of missing critical individuals
- Exact questions that you can pick and choose from to make it incredibly easy to uncover the key challenges your stakeholders are facing
- Developing the structure and roadmap of a rock-solid PMO that doubles-down on the only thing that matters: resolving your stakeholders’ pain-points, and
- Determining the right metrics that paint a crystal clear picture of the value your PMO is providing to your organization – so that no one second guesses the impact of your work
And you’ll walk away with:
☑ What you need to do to accelerate your career via PMO Leadership
☑ Mastering the approach (know what to do, where to start, the exact steps and more) that can result in a massive pay bump as a PMO Leader
☑ Receiving a Certificate of Completion and 2.75 PDUs
☑ BONUS 1: 1-month of unlimited direct email access to Hussain Bandukwala for support as your build and grow your PMO (valued at $300)
☑ BONUS 2: Over $1,500 worth of frameworks & templates (including 80+ questions to ask stakeholders, 60+ metrics examples, PMO Roadmap template and business case template) that will help you kick-start your PMO setup – how much are your time and peace of mind worth to you? hold onto them by leveraging my experience; and escape doing extensive research on Google, getting stuck in analysis paralysis, and reinventing the wheel
Are you ready to commit your time, effort, and focus to position yourself and your PMO for success?
Let’s do this!
Click the button below to begin your investment in yourself!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Is this workshop right for me? If you’re setting up a PMO for the first time and want to learn things you can start implementing immediately, this workshop’s for you. If you eventually want to become a PMO leader or are interested in learning what it can do for your career growth, this workshop’s for you.
- When does the workshop take place? The workshop is on-demand – which means once you buy it, you will have lifetime access to it. You can watch it anytime, for as many times as you like. Pause it, take notes, see it again, go back if you need to understand it better, learn and apply however it suits you best.
- Where does the workshop take place? Your home, or office, or your favourite coffee shop, wherever you want it to be! It’s a virtual workshop so you can see it from anywhere in the world.
- How do I receive the workshop? Once you sign-up, you’ll receive all the details directly via email.
Are you in? See you on the other side!